Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mark's Daily Apple - Journey, not a Race

Mark Sisson has a great blog and his book, The Primal Blueprint, has the model I'll most closely follow.

His most recent post, It's a Journey, not a Race, is terrific for me.

While I'm starting this blog with the New Year, it can't be just a New Year's Resolution for me to be successful with this transformation. Since it means changing the way I live, permanently, a simple resolution won't do it. And the attitude of a journey is exactly what I mean by transformation.

1 comment:

  1. It's never too late to transform yourself! I was over 60 when I started on my primal journey. I've still got a ways to go but 18 months later I'm thinner and healthier and feel better than I did a decade ago. You are absolutely correct, it has to be a lifestyle that you can continue forever. Good luck, I'm sure you'll succeed!

    ReplyDelete