Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where I am!

Looking at the pics in the previous post, it's clear I'm still fat! (however, MUCH improved!)

It's a reminder that metabolically, I still have lots of the visceral fat that wreaks havoc on your body. For me, there's still a long way to go.

That's why it's important that I think of this as transformation -- in other words, a permanent change in the way I am, how I behave, how I think of myself.

This first 8 weeks of change is without much exercise--that simply hasn't been my focus yet . . . but it will be! I know it's a question of when and how, not if. And the next change for me might well be meditation and a change to my bedtime habits. I'm still doing lots of reading, still haven't fully decided what will be the next transformation to begin.

But I'm excited to still be on the path after 8 weeks -- and excited to see what will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment